Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014

My favorite meals are cooked by my husband. I haven't had anything in any restaurant that can compare to his cooking.  The best one is his crab cakes with yum-yum sauce, some of you know what this sauce is.  He serves this with fried rice and it is awesome!  His newest recipe is enchiladas with slow cooked pork loin, a huge favorite with our friends.  He can cook, grill, bake, broil and it is all very good.  His pecan pies are amazing and his latest, key lime pie, WOW! His cooking skills have gotten better and better every year and he is constantly watching cooking shows and learning new techniques.  When he sees a recipe that he really likes from one of the shows, he will cook it that night. The problem with this is I am trying to loose weight and so is he, so he is trying more baked and grilled recipes with fish and chicken and lots of vegetables.  He wants to try sushi, I hope he does, I Love Sushi!  He would love to open his own restaurant and cook full time, maybe one day, but his family and friends will enjoy his talent for now. The funny thing is that he didn't start cooking until after we were married, maybe that speaks volumes about my cooking, which is really not that good and I do not like cooking, so this works out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment