Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 20, 2014

When my family and I went to Lake Wapapello in south east Missouri we had the best time. The first day we rented a boat and spent the day fishing, we didn't catch much but it sure was fun. The girls still remember everything we did and what fun they had.  There was a pool there and at night no one was in it but us, we played pool volley ball.  The cabins had kitchens with everything we needed so we didn't have to spend a ton of money on going out to dinner. The bedrooms were pretty tiny but we didn't care, we were at the lake!  My daughter's didn't mind putting worms on the hooks at all when we went fishing, this surprised me. They did have a nice restaurant there that we met my husband's family and had a really nice dinner. This had been my first time staying in a cabin at the lake and I would go again in a split second.  There were fireworks the next night and they were beautiful. When they went off they would reflect off of the lake and made for an awesome sight. There was a grill there and my husband cooked the tiny little fish that my daughter's caught, they were so proud that they caught fish for our dinner, we had a lot of side dishes that night. I would love to go back again some day now that they are older, maybe we could catch some bigger fish this time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment