Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15. 2014

I started my day taking my daughter to the babysitter then myself to work.  After 4 hours of work I drove the 1/2 hour back to the babysitters to to get my daughter to take her to the doctor.  Then back to work for 4 and 1/2 more hours of work.  Then home to do homework.  I am very tired and it is getting later and later before I am getting to bed these days.  The assignments have me stressed to the max, I really want to do a good job.  I think this is normal for college students everywhere.  I was talking to my co workers about it and they all said the same thing.  College was really hard plus work, plus taking care of children.  One of them is a single mom, works full time and got her nursing degree.  WOW!  I really have nothing to complain about.  I think there are very few students that don't work, most of my friends children all work to help pay for books and gas.  So the cycle goes on and on.  I know this will be worth it in the end, I already have more confidence in who I am just with this one class. I have wanted to attend college for many, many years and this is my chance, and I don't want to ruin it.  I can and will make this work, it's just that some days are way harder than others.  Having a degree will only increase my chances of advancing in my career at the hospital.  Pay is important, but the pride that I will have will mean a lot more to me.  My children are proud of me and that means the world to me.  Having the root for me helps a lot when I'm down to the wire.  The head of my department at work is supportive also, that will keep me going also.  I don't want to let any of them down.  Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment