Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10.2014

List of colors.

Blue.  My favorite color of blue is the sky. Nothing can compare to nature's color pallet.
Purple.  This is my favorite color.  Plum to be exact. It is the one color that I look at and it makes sense.  It looks grounded to me. Like a color that you can depend on. I know this probably doesn't make any sense, but it does to me.
Yellow. Can't get any more perfect than the sun.
Green.  I like hunter green.  I like earthy colors.
Black.  Goes with everything.
White. A classic white button up shirt can be dressed up or down, with short or long sleeves.  I love clothes.
Brown.  This reminds me of chocolate.  Brownies, to be exact. Yum.
Red.  The best color of confidence that there is.  If you need a WOW color, go with red.
Beige.  Boring, but classically beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment