Thursday, July 17, 2014

July 17, 2014

Free writing excercise.
This has been an exhausting week.  I am so ready to sleep.  I have one more day until the weekend.  My youngest daughter got her first babysitting job this week.  I am so proud of her.  She has worked so hard to get this.  First she attended a babysitting class at Cox South, then she made and printer flyers to hang around town, then she made and passed out her own business cards.  All of that work paid off and a lady here in town gave here a job babysitting and she wants her to take care of their pets while they are gone for the weekend.  She is only twelve and already has her own business.  My oldest daughter has been in Oklahoma with here friend and her friends family.  They live at the lake and she has had the best time.  I miss her dearly and can't wait for her to be home.  Work has been so busy this week and I've been working late.  I need to clean my house so bad.  My husband has offered to help with all of that this weekend.  I love him. I need to do laundry too. I like to do laundry. I can think and plan and clear my head in the laundry while folding clothes. I like to vacuum too.  I painted the inside of my entire house a few years ago and some of the places on my walls need painting again. That is a lot of hard work.  I have lost 30 pounds since April, Yeah!!!!  I need to loose 90 more, the hard work will be worth it, it is truly the best thing I can do for my health.  I a pretty healthy, I just need to get this weight off.   Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment